Monday, June 16, 2008

Housekeeping?

Hello there friends...I know...it's been a while since you saw me. Thank you to so many of you who commented and sent hugs and help. Thanks for your comments, emails, and phone calls. Honestly ya'll...I can't tell you how much your love has helped me. Thank you, thank you, Thank. You!

***************

I am excited to announce that I am contributing to a new Family Home Evening Blog. The picture below is...a picture (not to be confused with a button) that gives you a glimpse into the cuteness of this new and exciting blog. We're just getting started, but hope to make it into a nice resource and hope also to host some blog carnivals, etc. So...follow this link and let us know what you think. And...keep checking back to watch as we make improvements and get more content up.

*********************

And finally...just another Thank YOU for being such great friends/readers. A year ago I had no idea how much starting a blog would impact my life. It has been awesome!

4 comments:

RoeH said...

I've been away and haven't been reading blogs. Glad you're feeling better. Been there, done that.

Ice Cream said...

I am so excited for this new blog. I'm sure you can imagine how busy I am and I could always use some quick references for FHEs. THANKS!!!

stephanie said...

I'm excited to check out your site. This day was my birthday!

Pancake said...

cute blog... I hope you get to feeling better though. Hard days when you feel you have let everyone down!