Sunday, June 22, 2008

Have You Missed Me?

Well....have you?

Funny thing for me about the summer (especially this summer).  It is always much more busy (I'd really like to just say much more busier, but that would be just wrong) than the rest of the year.  This year is probably worse than others since I live around a lot of options of things to do and we also have a lot of things to do that include some traveling.

So...you may not be hearing from me very regularly for the next month and a half...

I wish it were not so, but the only way for me to get more in is to sleep less and really...I just can't do that!  This is one momma who needs to sleepa!

I'll keep checking in...but...well, you know the drill!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just thinking the same thing about my negligence on my blog. And that's what summer is all about: playing!

Anonymous said...

Just as long as you don't disappear for good. :) Too many bloggers are calling it quits.

Ice Cream said...

ENJOY IT!!!

P.S. someone just gave me a lovely photo frame that says, Live Laugh Love and everytime I see it I thnk of your blog. =)

Pancake said...

ENJOY summer! Like life, Blog have Ebbs and Tides! ENJOY the summer!

Dee said...

I was actually sipping a mug of med lemon (cold and flu hot drink dont know if you have it there) and actually snorted it as I read this post. Too funny! I can so relate!

Jeanette said...

I think we all understand. We've been busy and sick and so I have not blogged or read blogs in almost a week!

The Broad Squad said...

Enjoy the travel!! You gotta love summer!

Beeswax said...

I know what you mean. I went out of town for two days and missed my friend's birthday party, which she announced on her blog.

Still, you gotta go somewhere! Happy travels!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie. Just stopping by to say his and hope everything is well!