Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Arithmetic

2 weeks with very little internet access + 3 cities visited + 1 violin camp attended + 1 family reunion + 1 baby blessing + 1 ailing grandma = 0 Blog posts in 2 weeks + 150-ish blog posts to read + 100 things to post about that I will never have time to do + 2 tired kids + 2 tired parents + 7 loads of laundry + 1 happy family.

I know it's been a while folks...we've been doing a bit of travelling and enjoying family. Our first week away I expected to be able to blog since my husband was taking his laptop and we would be staying in a college dorm while my husband taught at a Suzuki (music) camp, but I never could get it to work...so I spent week one without any access to the internet. Week 2 found us staying with a grandma who doesn't have a computer, let alone an internet connection, I did get to check my email a couple of times at my in-laws' but didn't have time to post.

It's been a busy and wonderful couple of weeks. I'm having a great time getting caught up on all of your blogs and finding out what ya'll have been up to. If you don't see any comments from me just yet...just remember...I'm probably reading your blog while folding laundry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Jeanette said...

It sounds like a busy an fun time for all.
I told my husband that we need to go on a vacation but could I survive without my computer? Oh well, it does not look like a vacation is in the cards anytime soon so no worries of separation anxiety. :-)

Cheryl said...

Busy, busy! I'm glad you had a good time, though, but bummed we were in the same state but didn't know it! It's nice to take a blogging break every once in a while, though. So it's all good. :)

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Life has been busy hasn't it? Well I'm excited to hear what you have to post about. I like to go to blogs and find the latest and greatest. I hope your trips and car rides all were ok! We're looking forward to seeing ya again soon.