Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"You Like Me...You Really Like Me"

So...I thought I do a reprisal of Sally Field's Oscar acceptance speech to announce that...

I have officially won by first blogger award. Compliments of Cheryl, who is one Wonderful Woman of the Web herself.


Seriously, it was kind of nice to feel like someone actually thinks that what you are writing and saying is worth reading. And I'll just be honest...I crave that kind of validation.

In honor of this occasion, I would like to pass this award along to some other Wonderful Women of the Web.

And the winners are...

Richelle (@ Richelle's Reflections), Molly (whose blogging feats include her HFPE blog and Just Be), and Laurie (aka Mom to my 6 Kids @ My Priceless Treasures).

Also...if you read my blog at all...you deserve an award. I'll have to come up with something for you all!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Well, you deserve it! Thanks for always hanging out at my blog. I enjoy hanging out at yours, too. :)