Having a 'successful' day when you are a SAHM with a toddler can be a little tricky. Here are a few things that make for a successful day in my book.
1. I am able to shower.
2. I get to spend 5 minutes reading the scriptures without having to stop reading to fix a problem & I remember to say my prayers.
3. At least one thing gets cleaned in the house be it one toilet, a bathtub, a floor that is vacuumed, etc.
4. One load of laundry is started and finished all the way to put away.
5. I do one creative activity with my kids - even if it's just building block towers for Baby Boy to knock down.
6. The TV stays off for the majority of the day.
7. I plan and make a decent dinner
8. The children don't kill themselves with all the crazy things they do. Meaning I'm on top of it enough to stop them before they do something really crazy.
9. I remember to stay calm when something goes wrong.
10. I tell my husband and kids that I love them.
So...this is not an exhaustive list...but I am trying to find some ways to feel successful in what I am doing on a daily basis.
I'm curious ... what makes a day successful for you?