Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snuggle Up to Some Sweet Smelling Clothes

Taking a quick side track from the Easter theme...

I have been contacted by the people at Snuggle who are offering readers of this lovely blog $2 off the newest Snuggle creation!







From the newsrelease:

Are you in need of a little 'me' time? Pamper your senses with the luxurious texture and delicate fragrance of new Snuggle Crème. It leaves your clothes feeling smooth, soft, and delightfully fresh to wear. Go ahead, treat yourself and your clothes.

Available in two indulgent scents - Sweet Almond and Jojoba Essence - rich, creamy textures and delicate fragrance designed to leave your clothes feeling smooth.

Seriously...I love fabric softener and fabric softener that makes me feel like I'm taking a nice relaxing bath? What could be nicer???

So...click on the button on the left side bar or the lovely dancing bear below and get yourself a little love.

No comments: