Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Father's Day Post

It's been a while since I posted anything...I'm just busy, busy , busy folks! That's what happens when you move!!!

Anywho...I saw this great message for Father's Day. I wanted to share it.



I feel so blessed to have an amazing Father. My dad is amazing in every way. There's nothing like a father's love. Thanks Dad...I love you! I also am so blessed to have married an amazing man and feel so grateful that he is the father of my children. Dr D is a phenomenal father - watching him be a daddy makes me fall in love with him again every day. I wish I had more time to talk about all of the great things that are in my heart on Father's Day...but it will have to wait for another day.

Happy Father's Day!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Hope your hubby has a great day!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I hope Father's Day went well for your family :) !!

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

How sweet! I really liked that video! Thanks for sharing! It will be fun to have your family back in Rexburg!
Love Heidi