Blessed by the name of Cheryl (and my friend Stephi K reminded me that she tagged me with it a while ago - don't know why I didn't do it then...uh...). Why, you ask? Let me tell you...she tagged me with a meme yesterday...which means...today I don't have to think of anything to say...I can just play along and will call it "the post for today." Ah...so nice not to have to think.
Oh wait...I still have to think up 6 quirky things about me and then tag some other people to do the same. (I think this meme has been circling the blogosphere for quite a while, no?)
Now...let the thinking begin.
6 Quirky things about me...
1. I am really a homebody...but I love to travel. When I say I love to travel...it doesn't quite do the feeling justice...I adore travel...still not big enough...I breathe for travel...that maybe overdoing it a bit, eh? So...I love to travel. But when I am home...I like to stay home. It's comfortable and nice.
2. I don't like things dealing with mouths and teeth (but I do love brushing, flossing and cleaning my own teeth) . I could never work for a dentist because I would always have to be looking in icky mouths. This is why it is so unfair that Big Sis lost her first two teeth recently...she is only 5...I was thinking I would have at least another year to steel myself against watching her rock loose teeth back and forth. This also explains why I didn't enjoy going on dinner dates back in the good old dating days...I couldn't handle watching my date try to eat and have a conversation at the same time. Gross!!!
3. I don't like the feeling of fingernail polish on my fingernails...but adore paining my toenails - even if it's winter and they are not going to be seen.
4. In a pinch I could wear my husband's pants because we have the same waist size. (His waist size is the exact same as it was when we got married...mine...isn't)
5. I love putting the laundry into the washing machine and even getting it from there to the dryer...but I seem to get lost after that and have been known to leave dry clothes in the dryer for a week.
6. I love having a garden with veggies, flowers, etc...but I kill every houseplant that dares cross my threshold. Poor little houseplants...they only wanted to be loved and cared for...and they came to my house and met their doom. Now they are in houseplant heaven plotting against me.
Now...who do I tag...Since I do not know who enjoys these things...I will hold back and only tag Mo and Mikki. However, if you want to play along and not have to think of a blog topic today (or tomorrow, or whenever)...consider yourself in and let us hear all about your quirks.