Monday, September 29, 2008

My New Do

Thanks to Summer, I have a new header that I love. She has been amazing. We've both had some craziness in our lives in the past couple of weeks, but she always responded quickly to my questions. She truly lives up to her reputation for being great to work with producing fantastic designs at mom-friendly prices.

If you haven't discovered, Summer's blog yet...go and check her out. You'll enjoy what you read...she's not only a talented designer, but a great writer. Luckily for you...she is hosting a giveaway at the moment to win a great Kid K'nex set. I know my kids would love to find that under the Christmas Tree!

So...if you need a blog make over or a blog redesign...go check out Summer's design site and know that you are going to get something you're going to love!

Let me know what you think about my new look!

12 comments:

Pancake said...

I will have to check that out! I would love a new DO

Dianna said...

I love your new look! I've been thinking about a makeover too, but I can never decide what to do.

Cheryl said...

Love it! And Summer is great, isn't she?!

Whitney R said...

I love the new do! So many give aways right now! I want to host one but I need to figure out what to give away....

Richelle said...

I like it! I like the flowers and the quote/saying.

Traci said...

I love gerber daisies! I think they're perfect for your "just gotta laugh" theme - they just make me smile!

flip flop mama said...

It looks great! I won a blog design from her and I love it!

RoeH said...

Isn't it fun to get a blog that you create from little things in your mind here and there that pop out. I LOVE what she did with your.

raybee... said...

Love the new look!!

Kristina P. said...

Leslie, it's a good thing that Phoenix gets mail delivery these days.

I really like the header. I don't know how to do any of the fancy computer stuff, at all.

Mo said...

Love the new look! It's very eye-catching.

And if I haven't said it before, I also love your blog name. It's oh so true :)

An Ordinary Mom said...

Love the new look over here!