Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Announcement

Announcing the Grand Opening of my Independent Tupperware Business!

To quote from the email I sent to just about everybody except for the Financial Planner we met with 4 years ago (and if this is a repeat to some of you...sorry)


"Why Tupperware? Why now?

Tupperware is an amazing company offering products I believe in. A commitment to quality is evident in everything they do, from the use of quality plastics that don't leach harmful chemicals into my kids' foods, to their lifetime warranty, to new and exciting products that truly save me time, effort and money. The more I learn, the more impressed I am and the more I feel that I want to share it with others."

You may be seeing some product reviews every once in a while here and maybe even some giveaways! Because I know how we all love great free stuff. :)

In the meantime...check out my Tupperware Website.

5 comments:

Pancake said...

I love tupperwear, its been a good long time since I have even been to a party! YEAH!

Pancake said...

A tupperwear party

Beeswax said...

Yes, you should have a party for blogging ladies, and I will come!

Leslie said...

Thanks CO. & Beeswax! I'll have to see if I know enough bloggers who live near here...hm...Great idea! :)

An Ordinary Mom said...

I wish I would have known this yesterday?!? I just ordered some of their clearance Fridgesmart which I just LOVE!!!