I'm checking in today to let you lovely people know a few things.
- High School English is failing to teach children how to actually communicate in English, still.
- I'm halfway done with the papers I need to evaluate
- The house is still not clean
- Went to the park to have a great play-date with some friends...the children came home with sand in every part of their bodies possible - now the sand has found its way into every crevice in the house too
- Found out today that someone actually thinks my blog is 'great' (oh, and she also said I'm looking great - yep...she's just made my year!)
- Hubby is sounding AWESOME! Can't wait for his recital! (For those of you wanting to hear him play...I'll have to figure that out...but not this week, OK?)
- I got a babysitter so I can actually plan to go to the recital :)
So far...so good. Now if I can just get the rest of the papers graded and the house cleaned...
P.S. I really like the new label I assigned for this post...what do you think?